We’re postponing the maintenance originally planned for this Monday, December 17th.

Our final testing uncovered an obstacle we need to address prior to completing the upgrade in order to make it as fast, seamless, and secure as possible.

We apologize if this delay is inconvenient for you. However, it is critical that we minimize platform downtime, and will provide ample notice once we’ve rescheduled the maintenance.

Additionally, in response to the feedback we received this time, we wanted to note a couple things: First, we’re working to find a solution for customers with many open orders.

Second, we will do our best to reschedule during a time when volumes are typically low