- Change average calculator to persist the average price we calculated last so it does not lose it so easily.
- Price calculation may lose price if the amount of coins is higher than what we previously had stored (too much commission, cancel pending outside of bot, deposit coins)
- Remove the 30 seconds restriction on Manual Buys/Sells.
- Return service unavailable error when the bot is shutting down and it’s api is still being accessed.
- Fix testmode tradehistory is fetching live tradehistory causing price loss
- Fix price gets lost when orders are cancelled to be merged
- Fix error when selling DCA pairs manually causing the data not to be logged correctly
- Different bug fixes
- BitMEX beta fixes
- Rewrite bitmex api to prevent bans and better error handling
- Fix multiple display problems with Bitmex
- Fix bug preventing buys even when initial cost is enough to buy 1 contract
- Signals fixes/additions
- Log all new signals received to the log file (We don’t really need the server.log_signals anymore)
- Display your active signal providers in the PT log when booting. (Will be added to the GUI soon)
- Do not mark as sell signal as processed if not all coins were sold.
costis specified in the signal template on TradingView we use that and calculate the amount to buy based on the
- Users can give SIGNAL buy strategy a label just like any other buy strategy. Specify label=’blablabla’ in your TV message or via the API
- Signals will display in the buy log or sell log in most cases what providers a signal came from
- Allow signals to be send to a seperate discord channel to prevent clogging the normal channel